Wątki bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne wątki Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 21:43

Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 8 ] 
Greetings From New Zimia 
Autor Wiadomość

I am Ambassador Moa Fino, and on behalf of the King of the Realm of Passio-Corum, I have come to extend greetings to your fine nation. In addition, I would like to propose a treaty of recognition and cooperation between our nations. If it is not too forward, here is the treaty I propose:

Cytuj:
REPUBLIC OF INTERLAND - REALM OF PASSIO-CORUM

TREATY between the Realm of Passio-Corum and the Republic of Interland (hereafter referred to as 'the Parties'), for the development of a lasting economic, cultural, and political partnership between these two great civilized nations; -

Article I - Political Co-Operation
The Parties agree to work together on area of mutual political co-operation, including but not limited to; the presentation of unified diplomatic fronts on certain areas, collaborative approaches to international development; co-operation on policy areas involving non-proliferation, human rights, weapons control; and the enablement of increased co-operation between agencies and departments on mutually important domestic policy areas.

The Parties each affirm the recognition of individual sovereignty of the Parties over their respective territories, and shall respect the diplomatic envoys of each other, their diplomatic correspondence and their offices, as well as all other government structures of each other.

Article II - Military Co-Operation
The Parties agree to seek further avenues for enhanced military co-operation on matters of joint strategic importance; agree to develop the possibilities for information-sharing on matters of national security and national defense; to investigate and work towards standardization of munitions and parts where possible; and to develop plans for the holding of exercises and events involving the armed forces of both Parties for the purpose of improving co-operation and joint working and improving working relationships.

Both parties shall respect the neutrality of the other. Therefore, if any disagreements occur between one of the signatories [party A] and another nation, it shall be understood that the other signatory party [party B] shall not be required to act on behalf of [party A].

Article III - Cultural and Community Co-Operation
The Parties agree to identify and pursue common cultural strands; to work together to ensure the preservation of culture; to identify areas where cultural bodies from both nations can work together in pursuit of cultural excellence; to establish a joint commission for the promotion of each Party's culture in the other; and to relax immigration procedures for citizens of the respective Parties who wish to visit the other.

Article IV - Economic Co-Operation
The Parties affirm their commitment to investigating the possibilities of bilateral international trade; agree to the establishment of a common rate of exchange between their two currencies, and the maintenance of that rate; agree to investigate the possibilities of financial incentives in relation to trade between the two countries and to develop and strengthen further economical and financial links between the two.

Article V- Enactment
This Treaty shall come into force on the day it is ratified by both Parties.

Signed,
Pavel' Abramovic:
Prezydent Republiki Interlandu

Signed,
King Lucien IV
The Realm of Passio-Corum

Thank you for your time, and I hope that our discussions may be fruitful.
Links to New Zimia:
http://opyemetime.wordpress.com/
http://newzimia.freeforums.net/

Ostatnio edytowano 4 sie 2014, o 07:29 przez Ambassador Moa Fino, łącznie edytowano 3 razy

22 maja 2014, o 21:11
Administrator

Hello and welcome to the Republic of Interland. I hope you didn't have to wait too long; country matters are not going as fluent as I would want them to be.

Anyway, about the Treaty; the Republic of Interland is official name of Interland in English. We can just use it for the text to be consistent.

9 cze 2014, o 16:32

No worries, I certainly understand that it is not always easy to be very active. If there is anything I can do to help you around here, please do not hesitate to let me know. I will be glad to help in whatever way I can.

I have modified the treaty as you've suggested. Is it otherwise to your liking? If so, shall we ratify it?

5 lip 2014, o 02:05
Administrator

Yes - yes, we shall! Please excuse me for my negligence.

(OOC: Trying to coordinate real life work and free time activities is a hard work in summertime heat)

1 sie 2014, o 00:36

Excellent, then we shall consider it passed!

Regarding activity in Interland, is there anything New Zimia could do to help? Perhaps we could adopt a mutual immigration policy. I'm sure that there would be a number of New Zimians willing to come and help keep things going around here. As the descendants of the Passasians, who have long shared Southern Keltia with Interland, the New Zimian people feel an ancestral kinship with the people of your nation.

4 sie 2014, o 07:33
Administrator

Interland wouldn't mind a mutual immigration policy; the problem might be, we are already one of the most free-to-come nations on Micras. Provided you agree to have a background check at the airport. And visit our explosive-detecting chambers*. But then, the visa-free process of just-stamp-that-passport is applied and you are welcome to travel ;)

Oh, and well, we are experiencing some difficulties concerning travel in western parts of the Islands and in the most of Continental part. A bit of problem with protests, you see ;)

* Of course every rumour about the chambers detonating every found explosive is simply not true. We wouldn't risk lives of our security staff in such fireworks.

9 sie 2014, o 02:25
Administrator

The treaty was published in Knignica's repository, making it official: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1110

You will be assigned an embassy building or a building lot shortly (a subforum on this board).

With including the treaty in Knignica, Passio-Corum gained an official translation to Polish and Interlandian (both: Passykorum; pol. Kraj Passykoriański, int. Passykor'an'ski Kraj), in line with an earlier translation of Passas (Passa) :)

9 sie 2014, o 02:37

Pavel' Abramovic: napisał(a):
Interland wouldn't mind a mutual immigration policy; the problem might be, we are already one of the most free-to-come nations on Micras. Provided you agree to have a background check at the airport. And visit our explosive-detecting chambers*. But then, the visa-free process of just-stamp-that-passport is applied and you are welcome to travel ;)

Oh, and well, we are experiencing some difficulties concerning travel in western parts of the Islands and in the most of Continental part. A bit of problem with protests, you see ;)

* Of course every rumour about the chambers detonating every found explosive is simply not true. We wouldn't risk lives of our security staff in such fireworks.

Very well, we shall begin allowing our citizens to settle in Interland! We shall, of course, warn them about the trouble in the Western parts of your country.

Pavel' Abramovic: napisał(a):
The treaty was published in Knignica's repository, making it official: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1110

You will be assigned an embassy building or a building lot shortly (a subforum on this board).

With including the treaty in Knignica, Passio-Corum gained an official translation to Polish and Interlandian (both: Passykorum; pol. Kraj Passykoriański, int. Passykor'an'ski Kraj), in line with an earlier translation of Passas (Passa) :)

Great! Likewise, we shall create an embassy for Interland.

20 sie 2014, o 08:06
Odpowiedz w wątku   [ Posty: 8 ]